Friday, February 20, 2009

Kanzius Cancer Research Foundation

I've just found out Mr. John Kanzius of The Kanzius Cancer Research Foundation has just past away Feb 18th, 2009. His cancer invention was entering the final stages of animal testing and nearing the time when it would become available for human clinical trials, which is huge. John's revolutionary cancer treatment could possibly be the "it" cure for all cancer for human kind. Just imagine that. My father was a victim of liver cancer and I know that he would have had a fighting chance with the clinical trial. So I urge you please visit the foundation's website at: www.KanziusCancerResearch.com and help defeat cancer for all humanity. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Mr. John Kanzius, you have given the world such an amazing gift.


No comments: